Vick's Floral Art & Design Work

Monday, July 21, 2008

Robert is home

Things have been hectic since I last wrote. After getting back from seeing Robert last Tuesday I don't know where the time has gone. It was fairly busy at work and in the evenings after watering my garden and Roberts I was done in and tried to get to bed early ready for the trip to fetch Robert which I must say I wasn't really looking forward to.
I managed to leave work at 2 o'clock on Saturday and headed off to get Bob, the first thing I heard on the radio was this weekend there was a suspected 2million extra cars on the roads, people going on holidays and it seamed as if the majority of them were heading north on the A1.
I got there in exactly three hours, parked the car and headed of up the path with Tommy to meet Bob and I did get a bit further this time. The views were spectacular and for a moment envied Robert and what he has seen on his walk, then I remembered the rain, mud, cold sleeping in a tent and caring it and the envy went.
After a happy reunion we had a lovely meal in the pub, and amazingly I drove all the way home the traffic was a lot less and I found myself awake listing to Robert. All the dogs were very pleased to see him and Tom has not left him alone, after two weeks of him being my dog iv not got a look in until i take him out at night. I'm glad Robert came home Saturday he had a rest Sunday and watched his motor racing.

Posted by Bob :: 9:02 pm :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------

Web Site Counter
Online Degrees