Vick's Floral Art & Design Work

Sunday, June 15, 2008

The last class


This is the design from the 8th and the last week of the night class that I've been teaching at the shop where I work. After the shop closes on a Thursday I have been clearing the shop and putting out tables for the ladies to work on. They have all enjoyed it and want to do another session, but this will have to be later in the year maybe September. I had seen this design in a magazine and used some of the techniques to make my own design. We wove some steel grass through leaves of aspradista then shaped it into the wet foam at different heights. Two allium one tall and one short, three green large headed chysanths at different heights and covered the foam with some Gallax leaves. It looks a simple style but very effective and the weaving gave it some added interest.


Posted by Bob :: 3:40 pm :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------

Web Site Counter
Online Degrees