Vick's Floral Art & Design Work

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Hannah


What a week Iv had. I have had a weeks holiday mainly to go to the Chelsea flower show, to take Robert to the hospital ( l tell all later) and to see my lovely Hannah. I went to Coventry to stay with my sister Julie to have a few days with all the family before Julie and I went to the Chelsea flower show on Thursday. Hannah is 16 months old now and has her own little personality she is walking all round the furniture but will just not let go.




After some serious baby shopping we went to the park. After feeding the ducks and swans we headed for the swings Hannah's favourite, she laughs all the time she is swinging.



Hannah with her mum, she never stopped laughing.


Posted by Bob :: 9:01 pm :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------

Web Site Counter
Online Degrees