Vick's Floral Art & Design Work

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

My little garden job



As I mentioned last week I have got myself a little gardening job and this week remembered my camera, saying that on the photo it doesn't make the garden look so bad but when you get to dig it and clear it of weeds its quite back braking.



I hope you can see the before and after. This border was full of buttercups and dandelion's. The photo below was tackled last week, this boarder was full of Chinese lanterns. I still have the far end to clear. You could not see any soil it was so matted with weeds and fallen leaves.



Above and below are areas to be tackled at some stage. I am unable to go for a while as for the next 3 Mondays I have to work. The owner is understanding and told me to come when I can an to buy plants which I think will go in the spaces Iv now created. Dose he really know what he is asking when he said me buy plants, great.

Posted by Bob :: 8:19 pm :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------

Web Site Counter
Online Degrees