Vick's Floral Art & Design Work

Thursday, September 04, 2008

My garden

These are some photo,s of my garden. I'm afraid to say I have only managed to sit in my sun lounger about 5 times this year. With last year not to good either I feel the lack of a nice warm summer will see us going back to Malta. (we would be going anyway)Its not that I want it roasting hot don't like it to hot just warm and no rain. The nights are drawing in a few minuets every day the dark nights are worse than no summer.





Back in May Robert planted up this set of pots this is how it looks now, its just going over I got it just in time. Scampi our westy is looking on.
Our front door, when we planted the Dalia,s we did not know what colour they were going to be.

Posted by Bob :: 7:32 pm :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------

Web Site Counter
Online Degrees